It's not easy bringing up a princess-let alone THREE of them! Bekah (born Sept 2004), Maddy (born July 2006), and Isabelle (born Dec 2007), make for a lot of life lessons. Follow me as I teach them, learn from them, and watch them bloom! There are some things we're learning together, but other things, let's just say I'm a bit of a know it all, or so I wish!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cupcakes and Proverbs

When Chuck told me that he was assigned dessert to take to a work pot-luck, I knew this would be prime time to show off his wife's cupcake skills! His wife makes YUMMY cupcakes. Plus, he bought her a cake decorating kit for her birthday, so it's a win-win situation. (okay, I'll stop talking about myself in the third person).

All the time I was making cupcakes (mini ones and regular sized ones), I couldn't help but think that everyone will love these cupcakes so much and "her husband is known in the gates, when he sits among the elders of the land (Proverbs 31:23)." I even made little Symantec symbols on all of them.

Now that I'm done patting my own back...

I'm sure they'll get eaten, but I like to dream of higher things for my cupcakes. My cupcakes are a ministry to my husband! So silly I'm sure, but I'm sticking to it.

1 comment:

  1. Not silly at all Anne.

    I always admire how you lift your husband up and it's amazing to see how he has grown because you are doing what God called you to do. You speak highly of him, point out the good in him, honor and respect him. You are a great wife!

    And I'm proud of you for patting your own back!

    ReplyDelete