It's not easy bringing up a princess-let alone THREE of them! Bekah (born Sept 2004), Maddy (born July 2006), and Isabelle (born Dec 2007), make for a lot of life lessons. Follow me as I teach them, learn from them, and watch them bloom! There are some things we're learning together, but other things, let's just say I'm a bit of a know it all, or so I wish!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's been a long time

I get a little more discouraged from blogging every time I read someone else's blog and it shows how much time elapsed between the current blog and the previous one. That timespan for me is becoming longer and longer. So, today, I determined that I would blog about my Easter of answered prayers. As I was uploading pictures from my camera, I decided I would build a bridge. Yes, you read that right. I amgoing to build a bridge first--a bridge of memories to span the time between my last blog post and my Easter of answered prayers.

  • Rebekah trekked out into the unknown --leaving the comfort of Eugene Christian School, to begin homeschooling. That is a story of it's own and I'm sure I'll spend some time blogging about the blessing of home-school.
  • Madeline has begun reading!
  • Isabelle has become her own fashion designer.
  • We have baked, crafted, and experimented to our heart's content!
  • The girls and I spent a few nights at my mom's in her motor home on the beautiful Oregon coast.
  • We've been on a family vacation to Arizona; road-tripping through California, visiting Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Sanders, staying with Oma and Opa, watching a Mariner's Spring Training game, and visiting the Grand Canyon.
  • Friends we have a plenty! We do gymnastics, library, tea parties, birthday parties, roller skating, and park hopping.
  • Chuck has gotten a promotion at work. He loves his job and we're so grateful for all of God's continued provisions!


That should just about bring you up to speed!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see your blog, friend. I did not know you had one. They do take work. I have two and guest write on another.
    Hope to see you today. <3

    ReplyDelete