It's not easy bringing up a princess-let alone THREE of them! Bekah (born Sept 2004), Maddy (born July 2006), and Isabelle (born Dec 2007), make for a lot of life lessons. Follow me as I teach them, learn from them, and watch them bloom! There are some things we're learning together, but other things, let's just say I'm a bit of a know it all, or so I wish!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Dreams come true!

Imagine this: An eight passenger vehicle, filled to the brim with laughing kiddos. Eating snack, asking for the music to be louder, giggling about farts, and making paper airplanes to launch across the seats. That was my bliss for about 40 minutes today! When having children, this is what I always imagined. I've always wanted my house to be the place for friends and laughter. To have my kids prefer to bring their friends here, rather than always wanting to be away. I haven't quite arrived there yet, but the carpool today was just a taste of that dream come true!



Bekah also had a dream come true this week. She finished one of her timed math tests! The idea of being timed was just too much for her, but she's finally mastering the skill!

No comments:

Post a Comment