It's not easy bringing up a princess-let alone THREE of them! Bekah (born Sept 2004), Maddy (born July 2006), and Isabelle (born Dec 2007), make for a lot of life lessons. Follow me as I teach them, learn from them, and watch them bloom! There are some things we're learning together, but other things, let's just say I'm a bit of a know it all, or so I wish!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bekah's two-point expository paragraph

Bekah wrote her first paragraph today! There are some form issues to take care of, but this is a fabulous start!


















"I have two favorite animals. These animals are brown and blue. My first animal is a guinea pig because he is soft and kutly. My second favorite animal is a fish. He is my favorite because he does tricks. I like my two favorite animals because they are fun!"

Please take note of the drawings at the bottom. Super cute! Super proud mama!

We use Shurley Grammar and it makes grammar so easy! I wish I would have had Shurley Grammar as a kid! I would not have had to wait until after my Master's Degree to know about prepositional phrases.

1 comment: